The Modern American School is proud to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme & the American Diploma Program (SAT/AP). Our association with the Council of International Schools & the Near East South Asia Council of Overseas Schools insures a smooth transition of our students within the American & International School Community. Modern American School graduates are known to attend some of the most reputable universities in the US, UK, Canada, Europe, Australia, and the Middle East. Many of our students receive academic scholarships and are very successful in their chosen fields.
Fees 2022 - 2023
|Kindergarten (Pre, KG 1, KG 2, includes meals)||1500||1500||1500||4500|
|Grades 1, 2||1970||1965||1965||5900|
|Grades 3, 4||2390||2380||2380||7150|
|Grades 5, 6||2500||2500||2500||7500|
|Grades 7, 8||2840||2830||2830||8500|
*American High School Diploma
|*American High School Diploma
* International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) 11th + 12th Grades
Transportation & Additional Fees
- 1000 JD per year for all areas within the school bus route, payable in two installments of 500 JD at the beginning of each term.
- International stream fees for all Grades 1 - 12 of 500 JD.
- Arabic Books, supplies, and services: school books ( Jordanian ) stationary, yearbook, printouts, photocopies: 375 JD.
- High school college counseling fees (Grades 9-12) 250 JD (Does not include University application fees).
- All IB & American Curriculum text books are available and sold separately at the MAS Bookstore.
- Note: in the event that tuition fees are not paid in full by June, or if post-dated checks have not been provided by that date, the school reserves the right to accept new students from its waiting list while retaining the seat reservation fee and the one-time joining fee.
- Note: External exams such as IBDP, SAT, AP, & ACT are not included in the school fees.
Admission Fee - Paid Once
- Admission & Registration fee of 500 JD for all new students.
Family Discount: for families of two or more students 10% discount is offered for all.
- Double discounts are not permitted.
- Merit based scholarships awarded for top ranking students per grade level or at the discretion of the Admissions Office (must be enrolled at MAS for at least one year).